Hectorville Tennis Club enters teams in Tennis SA’s summer and winter senior competitions. The number and division of Hectorville Tennis teams changes each season depending on interest.
- The summer season rums from mid-October to late March (with a break over the December/January school holidays).
- Teams can compete in divisions 1-5 and enter either composite (men and women) or women’s and men’s only teams.
- Matches commence at either 12:45pm or 3:15pm.
- The competition is between teams within the Eastern Districts (EDTA) and North Eastern (NETA) Tennis Associations. Matches are played at courts within the EDTA and NETA areas.
M: 0403 499 564
- The winter season runs from early May to late August.
- Teams can nominate for any division ranging from Premier League to division 11.
- Teams are single-sex and play best of 3 sets in singles.
- Matches commence at 1pm
- Competition is run by Tennis SA and teams compete against clubs from all over Adelaide (not just the EDTA).
Mid-Week Ladies Competition
Hectorville Tennis Club also participates in the North Eastern Tennis Association’s Mid-Week Ladies Competition. Matches are played on Wednesday mornings at 9.15am. If you are interested in being involved in this competition please contact Trish Hallett on 0419 187 183.
BECOME A SENIOR MEMBER TODAY!